Get From Chaos To Calm
Let’s face it, being a parent today is hard. There is so much stuff that interferes with our daily lives that we try our best to manage, but it just doesn’t seem like it is enough. As a parent, you are trying your best, but you keep feeling like you are failing. Some of the things I see in parents are:
- Anxiety and Worry (To the point it impacts functioning)
- Difficulty Blending Families
- Trouble with Co-parenting
- Behavioral Issues with Children
- Teenager Problems/Acting Out
- Lack of Family Connection
Help With Parenting Is Here.
Start Therapy with Emily Hawkins, LCSW Today.
Emily has devoted her career to helping parents, learn how to be the parent(s) that they have always wanted to be.
What I Do To Help
- Teach you parenting skills and strategies that work.
- Help you learn and identify thoughts and feelings that interfere with your ability to parent your kids.
- Help you find and address behavioral issues in kids.
- Help Blended families become a cohesive
- Help your family to connect again