Workplace And Leadership Counseling
If You Have Been Experiencing:
- Stress Resulting From Work
- Fatigued and Tired - Impacting Your Kids & Family
- Frustration with Colleagues & Supervisors
- Frustration with Responsibilities
- Difficulty with Focus
- Lack of Motivation and Drive
- Workplace Bullying
- Difficulty with Getting Along or Making Friends at Work.
- Being Thrust Into An Environment Where You Didn't Have Enough or Any Training To Prepare You
Counseling With Me Can Help:
- Learn to Manage Stress Resulting From Work
- Learn Skills and Develop The Ability to Better Use Energy Resources
- Learn To Communicate and Relate Better To Supervisors and Colleagues
- Learn Skills To Manage Frustration and Not Allow It To Impact Your Work
- Learn Skills To Better Focus
- Become More Motivated and Productive
- Learn Techniques and Tricks To Manage Workplace Bullies that is Catered to You and Your Environment.
- Learn Skills to Get Along With, and Relate Better To Coworkers.
- Learn How To Confidently Advocate For The Needs of Yourself and Coworkers
The Cost of Not Getting Help
Compared to relaxed peers, stressed out employees have higher health care costs. According to recent studies, 90% of visits to the doctor's office can associated with stress.
69% of Employees said it was safer to remain silent about workplace stress.
54% of employees said that stress had caused them to fight with people close to them.
American Institute of Stress
Emily Hawkins, LCSW
If you have found your way to this page, odds are that you are experiencing issues in your work like that are impacting your overall quality of life. You may be going back and forth about what to do, who to talk to, and wondering how you are going to be able to get through this phase in your life.
I have likely been where you are right now. I have been an employee, a supervisor, and a manager and am familiar with all of the stress at these levels. I can honestly say that I understand what you are going through and I can help. I have helped a lot of people that felt stuck at work and didn't know where to go. Like them, I know you can get through this with the right help and guidance.
Delaying getting help will only cause you more pain. In my experience, the longer the delay, the worse the problem gets. Unfortunately, problems usually don't solve themselves and if the problems you're having are ongoing, regardless of the help you have gotten from work, family, and friends, they are likely to continue. Why Let This Impact You Even Longer? Help Is Here, Get Started Now... I offer a free no-obligation phone consultation so you can ask any questions and we can talk about how my services can help you.
Contact Me Today to Set Up a Free Phone Consultation
(912) 417-5085 • email@example.com