Savannah, GA Counseling for Kids, Adults, Couples & Families
Online Counseling for Teens, Adults, & Couples in GA , FL, SC, TX, & VA
Feeling Anxious, Depressed, and/or Stuck?
You Aren't Alone
Odds are, if you are here, you may be feeling like you, or someone you love needs some help. You probably are searching for answers on making your life better.
You Have Come To The Right Place To Feel Better.....
If you have been:
- Dealing with something difficult, that you can't get over.
- Struggling to find purpose and meaning.
- Feeling dissatisfied at home, work, and/or your social life.
- Feeling a sense that something is missing or unease.
- Losing interest/spending less time doing things that are important to you.
- Having the feeling like you don't know yourself.
- Dealing with anxiety, depression, and the accompanying unpleasant results.
- Angry, sad, fearful, and/or unsteady; and these feelings have more control over your life than you do.
- Losing or have lost interest, motivation, and the drive that you once had.
You Have The Choice and The Opportunity To Make Things Better. Here's How Things Can Get Better (With The Right Help):
- You can learn to get through and move forward in difficult situations.
- Learn skills to better cope with things like depression, anxiety, and trauma.
- Find direction and meaning in your life.
- Get to the bottom of what is causing dissatisfaction with work, home and social lives - And take action to make things better
- Identify and tackle the sources of unease and the feeling that something is missing.
- You can figure out what matters and go back to doing things that matter without feeling guilty.
- Take back control of your life by finding ways to cope and manage anxiety and decrease unpleasant results.
- Deal with, and overcome feelings of anger, sadness, fear and anything else that impacts your quality of life.
- Help you find and regain motivation, interest, and drive that you desire.
Hi! I'm Emily. It's Nice To Meet You!
I'm a Licensed Clinical Social Worker that practices in Savannah, GA and also online therapy in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
That's my "technical description," but for you (and my clients), I am your guide to living a life that is meaningful and fulfilling.
In therapy, I help to guide people like you to places, life circumstances, and relationships that you want. In reality, I help to show you the path back to who you really are (and want to be), even if you have never experienced that side of yourself.
Odds are, if you are here you're looking for help with things like Anxiety, Depression, Relationship Problems, Parenting Issues, Stress, and/or difficulty with coping. By coming here, you are working toward taking the first step to feeling better and living meaningfully.